amnimo Inc. (“amnimo”), consider your privacy important. Thus, we will treat and secure your personal information with care and appropriate technology, and in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. To protect the security and privacy of personal information, amnimo adopts internal rules to bind our employees and executives.
amnimo may share your personal information within its group to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services and to communicate with you. amnimo may share your personal information to our entrusted partners who provide services such as information processing, providing our products and services. Our entrusted partners are obligated to protect your personal information. amnimo may transfer your personal information outside of your region / country of origin when processing data. However, without your consent or any legal basis, amnimo will not disclose it to any third parties.
Last updated on 30th September 2020
1. Processing of your Personal Data
amnimo may collect and process Personal Data, such as your identification and contact details and information relating to your surfing behaviour, as part of its activities and dealings with you.
You may be asked to provide your Personal Data anytime you are in contact with amnimo, for example when you request catalogues of our products and services, register or subscribe to our newsletters or other communications from us, order our products and services or access to our website.
amnimo requires this Personal Data to carry out its business activities and fulfil its legal and contractual obligations, such as for example:
● the promotion (including direct marketing) of our products and services;
● the sale, packaging, delivery and invoicing of our products;
● after sale services, maintenance and helpdesk support;
● fraud prevention and other legal requirements imposed on us; and
● improvement of our website and other online services.
You are not required to provide your Personal Data we request from you, but in some cases, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, or respond to any queries you may have without processing your Personal Data.
In some cases, amnimo may ask your consent to process your Personal Data for the purposes as specified to you, in which case you may withdraw such consent at any time. amnimo may also process Personal Data based on other legal grounds such as for compliance with its legal or regulatory obligations, in order to perform the contract which you are a party to, to protect your vital interests or those of another individual, or for its own legitimate interests unless overweighed by your interests or fundamental rights and freedom.
The period for which amnimo will use and store your Personal Data will depend on the type of Personal Data to be processed and will be communicated to you on a case by case basis. In no case will the Personal Data be kept for longer than necessary to fulfill the specified purposes and it shall be removed after that period, unless it is legally obliged to retain it for a longer period.
2. Transfer of your Personal Data outside the EEA
amnimo may provide access to your Personal Data or transfer it to:
● its affiliated companies;
● subcontractors and other services providers involved in the provision of our products and services (including packaging and transportation companies, financial institutions and insurance companies);
● public authorities when required to make such disclosure pursuant to applicable laws and regulations;
● to prospective or actual purchasers in the framework of any business operations affecting our group, such as mergers and acquisitions.
When such access or transfer is made to a country outside the EEA not offering an adequate level of data protection, it shall only take place pursuant to your explicit consent or another applicable derogation for specific access or transfer, or where more systematic and large scale access or transfer must take place, on the basis of a contract embodying the relevant EU standard contractual clauses (“SCC”) and entered into between the data exporter and the data importer (the applicable SCC are available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm). You may obtain a copy of this contract upon request sent to the address below. We reserve the right to redact any confidential and/or commercial information contained therein prior to communication to you.
3. Your rights in relation to our processing of your Personal Data
You have the right to request access to your Personal Data as processed by us and to have it corrected or deleted, unless amnimo is legally required to retain it. You have also the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data or to object to such processing, under the conditions and within the limits set forth in the applicable law.
The above rights can be exercised by mailing a request to email@example.comｍ.
In some cases, amnimo may assist you by providing information on how to access, and update your Personal Data, so that you can do it yourself.
When responding to your request to exercise the above rights, amnimo may ask you to provide evidence of your identity. amnimo may reject requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character.
If you are concerned about the compliance of your legal rights in relation to your privacy, you may also contact your local privacy data protection authority.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. amnimo is not responsible for the (privacy) practices or the content of those other websites.
We may update this Policy from time to time. You will find the date of the last update on the top of each page and you will be informed of any change when you visit our website next time.
Cookies and Web Beacons
1.1 To provide content and services that are tailored to the requirements of individual customers.
1.2 To better deliver information and advertising effectively based on an understanding of which our services are of interest to visitors to our website.
* About cookies:
● Cookies are a standards-based technology files that allow web servers to identify local computers.
● A cookie is a text file that a web server exchanges with a web browser in order to identify and manage information about that browser when it is used to access the server.
● Although a cookie can identify a local computer, it cannot identify a specific individual unless that person also inputs personal information.
● A browser’s settings can be changed to disable the cookies function. As a result, it may no longer be possible to use all of the services provided by a website.
2. Use of Web Beacons
This website may also use web beacons. This is a technology that is used to identify how many times a user accesses a specific page. Statistical data collected by this means is used to improve our website.
* About web beacons:
Also known as a "clear GIF" or a “web bug,” a web beacon is an object that is embedded in a web page and is usually invisible to the user. It allows a party on the server side to identify whether a user has viewed a specific web page. A common use of this is page tagging for web analytics.
3. Use of Statistical Tools
This website makes use of statistical tools to analyze user access trends. We use this information to improve our site and services.
2-9-32 Nakacho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8750, Japan